Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02222 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,531 (руб 113,887) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)