Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13168 AUD / ZMW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 18% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,400 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,786 (21,156 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)