Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39640 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,850 (S/. 7,189) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)