Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41464 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,734 (S/. 9,005) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)