Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40912 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,884 (S/. 7,048) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (29 minutes ago)