Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40481 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 26% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,790 (S/. 6,893) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (24 minutes ago)