Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38674 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 34% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,719 (S/. 7,032) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (40 minutes ago)