Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38843 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 34% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,576 (S/. 6,632) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨800 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)