Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07250 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,310 (Mex$ 18,067) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)