Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40049 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 32% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,535 (S/. 6,329) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (23 minutes ago)