Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41073 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 30% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,465 (S/. 6,003) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (36 minutes ago)