Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01154 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,129 (¥444,337) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,800 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (38 minutes ago)