Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03731 AUD / THB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 30% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,749 (46,873 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)