Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03735 AUD / THB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 38% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,315 (61,973 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)