Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04335 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 54% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,788 (41,259₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)