Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02260 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 40% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,212 (руб 97,878) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)