Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 AUD / CAD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,045 (C$4,038) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,800 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$32,216 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)