Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.416 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 14% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,689 (€1,898) in Chania.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)