Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18840 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 17% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,150 (元16,722) in Changzhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)