Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00115 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,138 (₩2,723,536) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (41 minutes ago)