Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00122 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,716 (₩3,858,151) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,200 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)