Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00118 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,283 (₩3,621,257) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,900 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)