Cost of living comparison between Changwat Rayong, Thailand and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03762 AUD / THB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 43% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,129 (56,612 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)