Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03741 AUD / THB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 43% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,146 (57,362 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)