Cost of living comparison between Changsha, China and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19455 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 26% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,792 (元14,352) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)