Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20699 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 23% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,696 (元13,023) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (43 minutes ago)