Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01957 AUD / INR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 37% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,346 (₨119,856) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (19 minutes ago)