Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02017 AUD / INR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 42% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,825 (₨90,466) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)