Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03903 AUD / THB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 23% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,402 (61,548 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)