Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03716 AUD / THB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 26% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,757 (74,188 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)