Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03884 AUD / THB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 23% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,989 (76,945 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (28 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Dakar costs 1,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (40 minutes ago)