Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06935 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,923 (Mex$ 27,737) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (37 minutes ago)