Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06919 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,119 (Mex$ 30,632) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (1 minute ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)