Cost of living comparison between Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.341 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 16% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,097 ($1,563) in Cedar Falls, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)