Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02535 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,879 (Php113,576) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)