Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.453 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 5% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,935 (€2,708) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,225 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Aracaju costs R$ 700 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cebu City costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)