Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35417 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,488 (R$ 7,026) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)