Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38240 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,400 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,513 (R$ 6,571) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)