Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41298 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,321 (R$ 5,621) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 2 hours ago)