Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42279 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,901 (R$ 4,496) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 2 hours ago)