Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40001 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,858 (R$ 7,144) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (33 minutes ago)