Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.420 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,360 (€1,661) in Castellón de la Plana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)