Cost of living comparison between Castellón de la Plana, Spain and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.437 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,902 (€1,324) in Castellón de la Plana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)