Cost of living comparison between Cascavel, Brazil and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41610 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,641 (R$ 6,346) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)