Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.569 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 5% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,102 (€2,615) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,900 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (21 minutes ago)