Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13273 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 32% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,540 (19,133 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (27 minutes ago)