Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13084 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 33% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,682 (12,853 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cork costs €1.39 (28 minutes ago)