Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13844 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 29% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,925 (21,129 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)