Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.567 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,365 (€2,147) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)