Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,283 prices entered by 369 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13272 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 48% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,698 (Bs 27,866) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 2 hours ago)