Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,027 prices entered by 339 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13248 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 46% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,473 (Bs 41,308) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)