Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02010 AUD / HTG
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 9% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,739 (186,082 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)