Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02016 AUD / HTG
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 10% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,808 (139,313 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (43 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)