Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37801 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,907 (R$ 7,691) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)