Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42279 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,973 (R$ 4,666) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (28 minutes ago)