Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41720 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,688 (R$ 6,442) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)