Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42134 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,720 (R$ 6,455) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)