Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40659 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,578 (S/. 8,799) in Callao.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)