Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02681 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 53% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,772 (Php66,114) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)