Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$2,725 (CH$1,371,657) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)