Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00219 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,153 (CH$1,900,699) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,700 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)