Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12669 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 79% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$6,983 (Bs 55,115) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,900 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)