Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00811 AUD / AOA
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$2,594 (319,904 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)