Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00764 AUD / AOA
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$4,093 (535,836 Kwanza) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)