Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00795 AUD / AOA
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,195 (401,672 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)