Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,824 (₩2,353,399) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (29 minutes ago)