Cost of living comparison between Busan, South Korea and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00116 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 11% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,234 (₩1,930,395) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)