Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33630 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 30% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,655 (﷼ 7,895) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (35 minutes ago)