Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.641 AUD / BBD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 15% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,601 (7,176 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,000 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)