Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.655 AUD / BBD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 14% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,262 (6,508 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)