Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.657 AUD / BBD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 18% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,502 (6,851 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,800 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)