Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09372 AUD / ZAR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 11% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,213 (R 34,284) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (42 minutes ago)