Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.304 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 7% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,909 ($2,230) in Boise, Idaho.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)