Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.321 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 5% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,617 ($2,738) in Boise, Idaho.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)