Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,135 prices entered by 403 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 AUD / COP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 40% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,090 (COL$4,915,591) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)