Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15711 AUD / NOK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 49% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,729 (kr 23,733) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)