Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16006 AUD / NOK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 51% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,716 (kr 29,461) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)