Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16628 AUD / NOK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 61% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,479 (kr 32,952) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,400 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨55,000 (37 minutes ago)