Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16126 AUD / NOK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 57% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$6,297 (kr 39,046) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,000 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)