Cost of living in Bodo, Norway vs Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16028 AUD / NOK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 43% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,838 (kr 55,145) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$6,200 in Albury.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Andorra la Vella costs €9 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)