Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00237 AUD / XOF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 30% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,794 (1,178,609 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)