Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.567 AUD / TND
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 51% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,819 (3,211 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.73 (about 1 hour ago)