Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01886 AUD / KGS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 40% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,874 (99,393 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)