Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01919 AUD / KGS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 42% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,188 (114,067 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)